MuhRO is an MMORPG set in a fictional universe of Midgard. Here adventurers travel the world, fight monsters and battle War of Emperium (WoE soon to be activated). Many themes within the game are based on Norse mythology.
Players can choose from several different branches of job classes, each with unique skills and abilities, as well as different roles in player-versus-monster (PvM) and player-versus-player (PvP soon to be activated) environments. Players can explore a huge world with regular additions of different monsters, towns, dungeons and fields. Participate in NPC-given quests and learn the history of Midgard.
If you want to know more about the classes, click here.
- The MuhRo Client installer can be downloaded from the website. Click on the Downloads tab, and select one of the mirrors and start the download.
- When the download has finished, run the installer. It is recommended that you disable your antivirus during installation to ensure a successful setup.
- Run the game by using Muh_Patcher.exe. When the patch has finished, click Start Game to launch the client.
Accounts and Registration
- Registering an account can be done on the website. You are required to choose a username and a password, and to include your email address and date of birth.
- You will receive an email from us to confirm your account.
- Now you own a master account. One master account is allowed per player.
- On this master account you can now create as many game accounts as you want. You log in to the game with these accounts.
- Make sure to remember these because you need them, if you want to delete characters.
- You can log in now and play :).
- When you launch the client you are to write your registered account ID and Password and log in.
- Click on the plus sign (+) to create a new character. You will then be able to select between human race or doram.
- When you've selected the race, you can then name your character, choose their gender, and modify their hairstyle and hair colour.
- The character gender is mostly cosmetic, and offers no difference in gameplay, except for the case of Bards, Dancers, Kagerou, and Oborou. Hairstyle and hair colour can be changed in-game at any time by talking to the Stylist NPC.
Some of the most significant changes that was brought with the Renewal update has to do with Game Mechanics. This includes Jobs, Levels, Stats, and several Substats.
For more information about Stats click here.
For more information about Jobs click here.
For more informations click here.
- You have created an account, logged in and created a character, what now?
- No problem, as soon as you log in with a new character you are automatically on a field and an NPC is waiting for you.
- Except Dorams, here you will have the official Beginner Instruction.
- Follow the instructions of the NPC and he will give you an introduction how playing on MuhRo works.
- You can simply skip this introduction for your other characters.
- Once you have successfully completed the introduction, you will land directly at the main office, where you can now select a class.
- Furthermore, you will receive a fancy starter headgear and a few other items that will make your start easier.
- You now know how the game works in general. You can find out how to level up and get equipment here.