If you look at our world, it is not as pixelated as on other servers. But why and how is this possible?!
We think that older textures deserve a refresh without losing their charm. But how did we achieve that? The process is called upscaling. Upscaling is the process of upscaling images to a higher resolution and using algorithms to add missing pixels. This is done with modern machine learning tools.
We did this for thousands of graphics, rerendered the whole world and invested a lot of time and computing power to get to the current result. But see for yourself what result we were able to achieve...
In our Mainoffice:
If you're curious, just get in the game. You can also do a graphics comparison with a slider beforehand at the following links:
- Aldebaran https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTM5
- Amicitia https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTM2
- Endless Tower https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTI5
- Ice Dungeon https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTI1
- Main Office https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTMz
- Malaya https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTM3
- Niflheim https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTM4
- Oz Dungeon https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTMw
- Yuno https://imgsli.com/MTAzNTM1